The Art of Punk: CRASS via MOCA TV
In online dating, guys complain about women using pics of when they were 50 lbs. less but here’s what guys do:
1. Hide their balding head
2. Post angled pics from below the chin, look like a totally different person
3. Are overweight but because they’re dieting/exercising, put “athletic build”
4. Think putting in fake but real sounding answers = humor (it isn’t)
5. Assume alcoholism = mysterious intellectual artist type
6. Believe “(insert 3-4 word generic compliment)” is cool message
7. Take really angry looking pics
8. If they’re feeling fugly, profile shots with extreme lighting
9. Post one great looking profile pic (see 1 & 2) with instagram but it turns out they have a jazz teacher receding mullet/ponytail and … look like a totally different person.
10. Really want women to be into the exact same stupid materialistic things they’re into, “Message me only if you read Proust nightly at 11:15pm while cradling a raven’s feather with your non-dominant hand. If you collect pre-1935 dictionaries and style yourself after Clara Bow. If you can identify 43 types of extinct butterflies in French after downing 4 artisanal digestifs. Meow*.”
* Quickest way for me to quietly hate your guts is to say “Meow” as a flirt.
I saw the Serge video last night and just ran across the Julien Dore one. Monsieur Cassel does it better.
Your heart beats you, late at night
DJ Douggpound presents the third installment of Pound House featuring Tim Heidecker and Kyle Mooney.